Monday, April 11, 2011

There was this one time...

...When Kurt and I went to San Francisco


We saw this sweet little one


And this tough little guy.


We went here



And had this delicious little treat.



She liked it too :)



He was not happy to go shopping. But I sure was!(Don't mind my nasty, nappy rained out hair)



It's a good thing she was there to keep him happy.



We did some of this.




I fell once doing this....but finally got it.


It's a good thing we're both weird...




....and awkward????



You better believe I stopped to kiss him



oh and this was how the drive was...THE ENTIRE TIME




I sure do love them



I'm glad I got to share it all with this cute guy :)


4 comments:

Kent said...

Very cute! But what we're doing to that round stone?

Anonymous said...

FUN! I want to go to San Fransisco, I've never been... Ha! When did you guys go? Cute pictures by the way! I miss your face friend!

The Marchant Family: said...

AWWWW!! Come back!!! We miss you guys.

Whitney said...

Kent I was being the Little Mermaid....get your head outta the gutter :) sheesh!