Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March-I like it

I like March for a couple of reasons...

-Spring Break
-My Birthday
-My Grandpa's birthday (which is the same day as mine)
-Kurt's Birthday
-Austin's Birthday( There are a lot of birthday's in March in both Soper and Marchant families)
-Last teaching practicum (in Price)
-The finale of the Bachelor
-Spring is here and everything turns green again
-Summer is around the corner and school is almost out

I love Birthdays and I loved it today when my friend Allison and I were substituting a 6th grade class she realized it was the first day of March and she said...


I really loved it and I got really excited. I love that she said it even though my birthday is 21 days away. Did I mention that mine and Kurt's Birthday are TWO days apart? That makes for excellent birthday fun! Oh and another fun fact for the day, i'll be 22 on the 22nd. Yeah. How often does that happen? Only once for me :).

I have mixed feelings about this teaching practicum in Price. I'm terrified because one day i'm teaching kindergarten and the next day i'm teaching 5th grade. Can you say complete opposites? I'm excited because my group of friends and I are staying in a hotel for the whole week. These girls are so fun! There are 5 of us and it will be crowded but pretty darn fun. And i'll be sad because i'll leave Kurt here for a week. It's crazy to think we have already come to our last teaching practicum. It's gone by so fast and before I know it i'll be student teaching!

I really LOVE March! Happy Birthday to Kurt, Me and anyone else who has a birthday in the wonderful month of March!!!

6 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

you're so cute. good luck with the practicum! kindergarteners scare me. you'll be awesome. lucky for you to have your golden birthday! and how are you 22? i think of you as like 18 because i should still be 22, right? no. i should be 18 and you should be 14. time is going too fast. i miss you!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

oh! and thanks for adding our button! how nice of you :)

The Marchant Family: said...

And March means you come to visit us! Yay!!! I can't wait, can you tell? Good luck with your practicum. I remember having such a good time with all my teaching friends on mine. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you two! It was so good to see ya real quick at state drill. You look so grown up. I miss the college whitney who drew in my institute journal, the few times I did go all because of you:)... gosh now you're coaching and married...

Anonymous said...

hey whit,
thanks for boosting my writing self esteem. I sure do try. Whats your address I'd really like it if you could make it for the wedding or bridal shower... or both if its not too hard on ya... send it back pretty please

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! New post... Take a pic of all these wonderful things and show us what it's really like caught off guard.
No Cleaning... GO!
#1 Kitchen
#2 Fridge
#3 bathroom
#4 Self Portrait -as is, no getting ready
#5 Favorite room
#6 your closet
#7 Favorite Shoes
#8 Your little one...
#9 Laundry Room
#10 Dream Vacation Destination

Now tag all your friends in a comment!