Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stand Out, Above the crowd...



Even if I gotta shout out loud! In case you didn't know that is from the Goofy Movie. An all time favorite of mine. Back to the title. Standing out is exactly what this beauty did. While I was in the blogging mood, I decided to give a shout out to my pretty little sister who is the newest member of the Snow College Ambassadors. They chose ten out of three hundred applicants and it doesn't surprise me, one bit, that she is one of the ten. There are two interviews. The first is just a one-on-one interview (probably making sure you not psycho or something like that), and the second interview is full of skits,games, and craziness with a group of other kids trying-out. Some the things they look for in an ambassador are, a people person, outgoing, fun, cute, a good leader, fun ideas, and not afraid to try anything new. Ashley is all of the above. Did I mention they get a two year scholarship? Pretty sweet deal! She is going to make so many friends and have so much fun. I'm so proud of her and I can truely say she is my best friend. Anyone who gets a campus tour by this chica is super duper lucky. Love you Smash.

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

she is so freaking cute. i love her. and you! so awesome that she is an ambassador! that's awesome! i can't believe she's old enough to go to snow, though..freak! everyone is growin up and it makes me feel old! ha. buuuuut anyway..are you moving up here yet??

Anonymous said...

Your sis is a doll.. she's freakin hot but you've told me this a million times before. I'm so glad she gets to be involved in something while she's there:) It's better that way. I know if I wouldn't have had you I probably would have left faster than I already did. Anywho, I never got a hold of you in time so I just called your house to get the address and I'm sending you an invite to my shower wedding invite will follow. It should be coming in the next couple days! It's april 30th at 1:00pm in Nephi. I hope you can come, it'd be so nice to see you... miss ya tons whit...