Tuesday, March 26, 2013

San Francisco//Lounging, Licorice, and the Pier

One of the things I love to do when I'm with family is just sit and visit with them late into the night. We can talk and talk and laugh for hours and it never gets old. That was one of my favorite things we did in San Francisco, believe it or not! One night while we were chatting, and Karina and Justin we're printing some vinyl quotes for Maddax's room, which was so awesome of them, Kurt thought it would be a good idea to give Maddax a harmless piece of licorice. Needless to say, he enjoyed it.




*If you're wondering what get's licorice out of white onsies Kevin and Robyn have this miracle cleaner that really did some magic in the washer. It's just two parts hydrogen peroxide, one part blue Dawn dish soap. The dark, royal blue kind. I made some as soon as I got home. I just mixed it and put it in a little squirt bottle. It will be blue at first but wait a day or two and it should go clear. It really is a miracle cleaner. 

Kurt and I slept in the living room so in order for us to put Maddax down for bed, Kevin and Robyn were nice enough to let him sleep in their room, in a pack and play where it would be nice and quiet. Well, we woke up one morning to find this happy trio...

^^^I really, really wish this picture wasn't blurry! His first slumber party! He was just happy as a clam watching Tangled with his cousins.^^^


The day we went into the city, we went to Pier 39 before it was time to get on the boat for Alcatraz.


Now, I'm no photographer and have no interest in being one so don't think that is what I was going for in this one. I just really like sail boats...and the ocean.




Our trusty stroller pushers



Kurt's head is cut off but this is one of the only pictures we took as a family


Next up, ALCATRAZ. 
Which is one of the coolest places ever.


3 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

Truth be told, when you started to say "I am no photographer" I thought you were going to finish with "so I found these pictures on the Internet". They are that good!! I would say you are quite the photographer! Also San fran looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun! you have the cutest little family.

Anonymous said...

ummm.... How are you my friend??? I miss reading your blog! I hope all is well and I miss you!