Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We'll Eat You Up--We LOVE You So!

The title of this post is from the book Where The Wild Things Are and I am getting it for Maddax because I always tell him that I'm going to eat him up. Our Valentines Day was pretty low key this year as usual. So low key, in fact, that I didn't even take any pictures.We went out to dinner the night before to avoid crowds and long wait times at restaurants  Kurt got me flowers that I picked up myself because I'm working at a little flower shop that Maddax's babysitter owns. Kurt really pre-ordered them and I brought them home with me because it was convenient. Maddax and I got to pick out a cute shirt courtesy of Old Navy (Kurt didn't want anything), and we came home ate some pizza and snuggled on the couch for the remainder of the evening while eating lots of heart shaped candy and those delicious, chocolate, Cadbury Eggs that are already out for Easter (we are addicted to those and are convinced that they should sell them year round).  It was a lovely evening spent with my two favorite boys and we enjoyed ourselves.
I love these boys with everything in me and even though I think Valentines Day is kind of a silly holiday, I don't mind eating countless amounts of candy in the name of LOVE. Not one bit.

Also, I love you for visiting our blog. It really is nice of you. :)

2 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

J love it Whit!! Two very handsome boys. And I eat endless amounts of candy in the name of every holiday!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

He is SO CUTE Whitney! I want to eat him up! I'm so glad to see you're doing so well- you are adorable.
-Bekah