Saturday, September 15, 2012

July

Not much happend in July. We were just adjusting to a having a sweet new baby boy in the house. It was exhausting but we adjusted well!



 Hated his first bath as you can see...


 Probably my favorite picture ever. Don't you just want to squeeze him?


 One month birthday. We celebrated with a cupcake and a little baby that didn't get to eat one.


 
4th of July. I didn't take very many pictures


24th of July


 oh how I love this picture....


Here are some newborn pics









Peace out.


4 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

I don't think I've ever loved a baby more that wasn't one of my own! Love all the updates Whit!

Melissa Borders said...

Oh, Whitney! You are such a cute momma! I love your little guy. He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Whit! He is so adorable! Love all the pics!!!

Hannah said...

oh my god, he is soo cute and looks so much like a newborn, love this! cute little baby!congrats on him!