Monday, January 16, 2012

Kent

Kent this post is just for you! For those of you who don't know Kent, he is my brother in law. He is two years older than Kurt. I would go say check out his awesome family's blog but it's private.


In my post below I wrote, "thanks to President Obama I was able to get on my mom's insurance and go to the Dr.". Well of course, automatically, he thinks I'm a democrat now and a Obama follower. That is not the case. I forgot to mention that this was the only good thing Obama has done since he's been in office and I will not be voting for him in the next election. Kent, I hope this clarifies things a little. :)

Ok he's really not that creepy. Here is a normal picture of him. He's going to dental school in Boston. Go Romney. We miss his family everyday!





2 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Awesome tribute to Kent! Love it :)

Kent said...

Ah that's sweet Whit!