Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pictures coming soon..

Our pictures from Hawaii are coming soon I promise. I took a bunch and my dad took even more so i'm waiting for him to send them to me. It truely is paradise there and I wanted to live there. Kurt was like a little kid playing on the beach everyday and swimming in the condo pool. We had so much fun and it was the perfect way to start off our summer. A few things have changed for us and this summer will be busy. Kurt was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric for the University 24th ward. Which is a singles ward. It was actually the ward we were in when we were engaged and getting ready to be married. I'm not thrilled to be back in a singles ward but i'm happy for Kurt. The stake president told him that it will prepare him for significant callings in the future and it will give him a taste of how a bishopric runs things. He is very nervous but I know he will get along great with the students in the ward. He is their same age and will be able to relate with them and I know they will just love him. How could you not love Kurt? I am staying busy helping coach the Cedar High drill team. We just finished our summer dance camp and I will post some pictures of our team. They sure can dance and they are all so beautiful. We will finish out June with regular practice, take a break for the month of July, then jump back in full swing come August to get ready for football season which I love. I will be quitting Wingers in August because coaching those drill team gals will consume most of my time and I will continue going to school as well. I will miss all my friends at Wingers. I've worked there for 2 years and have made some good friends there that I will never forget! Kurt will be working hard this summer for the forest service while living in Beaver during the week. I miss him when he's not here but we have so much fun when he comes home. He's ready for some fires so if anyone wants to go start a few.... JOKE don't do that! That is our crazy lives right now and I love it. I love here it here in Cedar City and excited for summer. Lake Powell here I come!

I will overload this blog with some pictures so be ready for it :)

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I am SOOO jealous of your Hawaii trip. I saw some pics on Facebook. Looks so fun! How fun to be coaching drill! That is exciting! Michael is waiting for fires too. haha. We always make a joke about praying for fire...only it's not really a joke. My mom says you can't pray for fire. I say we can. So hopefully our husbands will get on one soon! Even though it will suck to have them gone :( I miss you!