Friday, July 25, 2008

LAS VEGAS TRiP



Last Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,My sister, her friend and her friends sister, our mothers and myself went to Las Vegas to see the Phantom of the Opera. It was so much fun to just get away and have a girls trip. On Sunday we left home and stayed in Mesquite, staying up all night talking and laughing not getting to bed until two Nevada time. Monday we made our way to Las Vegas and went shopping all day long until about four when we all went to get makeup makeovers, finishing just in time for the Phantom. It was so amazing and had the best special effects!! Tuesday we swam all day and then stoppped and shoppped in St. George on the way home. It was so hot in Las Vegas but I loved every second of it. Spending time with my mom and my sister was so awesome. They are truely my best friends besides Kurt! I love them so much and if you know either of them you know how fun and crazy they can get.


1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I love your mom and sister too! You guys are so cute!